Optimal model for:
- Managers who don’t have a technical background.
- Organizations whose current teams’ competencies don’t grow in proportion to their business needs.
- Businesses facing technical challenges due to rapid growth.
- Managers experiencing frustration due to a lack of transparency in teams’ development processes and communication.
- Businesses whose lack of infrastructure planning and management incurs expenses.
Team supervision interaction process
A team of top-notch specialists with 10+ years of experience in the IT industry reverse engineer the way development and organizational processes are coordinated and analyse team bottlenecks.
We devise and present an action plan to overcome the current issues and a detailed justification of the issue background.
The customer receives not only a solution but also detailed guidance and best practices advice to avoid a relapse.
Our senior expert monitors the action plan implementation and makes necessary adjustments.
Regular meetings between our senior expert and the customer help us adjust the project plans and vision.
We provide monthly reports on completed work and maintain complete transparency in communication.